Amsterdam In-Person 1-Day Photography Workshop For Moms - €199 (including VAT)
Next Class: May, 16 at 9:00am in Amsterdam (address will be provided upon registration). Reserve your spot today!
I will only run this workshop with a minimum of 5 attendees and a max of 10.
You are feeling overwhelmed with complicated photography tutorials andtrying to learn your camera or wishing you had a better DSLR camera because you are pretty sure it will produce you better pictures of your children? If this makes you unhappy, I can help! I want to teach you how to create photos that you’re proud to share with your family and friends!
The 1-Day photography workshop is a short beginning photography course and it will give you simple tips that you can use with your DSLR camera. You don't need to know everything about your camera to be able to take great photographs of your children!
Who it is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to take better photos
- This course is for moms, dads, kids, grandparents, and anyone else wanting to document their lives in a more beautiful way
- This course is for beginners who want to become a skilled photographer
What you will learn:
- Exposure triangle
- How to set and use white balance so you can avoid strange colors and get natural skin tones
- Using your camera meter and shooting in manual mode
- How to find the light and utilize it to your advantage
- Different composition elements and how to include those to strengthen your photography
- How to maximize the use of your lenses so that they work for you
- How to minimize distractions within your frame
- How to capture beautiful and candid images of your children and document the magic of childhood
- DSLR camera
- memory card
- New friendships with other area mommy photography enthusiasts
- Invitation to a private FB group for Workshop Attendees for support, questions, and to post photos showing off what you’ve learned
- BONUS MATERIAL: 50+ page Workshop Book with images including my camera settings, environment details and diagrams. This e-Book covers everything from photographing in manual mode to chasing the light to posing tips and how to take candid images when photographing your own children.